[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] SPIRITUAL WARFARE TACTICS

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun May 2 18:33:29 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Mr. Ed via
groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 11:59 AM
To: Mr. Ed
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] SPIRITUAL WARFARE TACTICS

SPIRITUAL WARFARE TACTICS

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against
the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
<https://link.biblegateway.com/click/23717475.2233/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmlibGVnY
XRld2F5LmNvbS9wYXNzYWdlLz9zZWFyY2g9RXBoLjYuMTI/5ef562bd10222374f46b6174B2ffd
30ad> Ephesians 6:12

A Filipino pastor, who is a former Muslim, lives on the island of Mindanao
in the southern Philippines. He was a notorious gang leader and spent years
in prison for robbery and murder. But there in prison he met Jesus Christ.

After his release, he was so effective in leading Muslims to Jesus back home
in Mindanao that Muslim extremists in his area kidnapped his
fourteen-year-old daughter. They would only return her, he was told, if he
stopped preaching about Jesus and returned to Islam.

He and his wife prayed intensely about this and felt they could not give in
to this blackmail. He continued to preach faithfully for three years with no
definite news about his little girl.

He concludes, "Despite the terrible things they have done to my daughter, I
fear no one but God alone! Pray for my daughter and that I will continue to
preach Christ."

Three years later, he received a letter from his daughter. She shared with
her parents that she had been sold into prostitution in neighbouring East
Malaysia. But God had helped her escape. She was then taken in by a
sympathetic Malaysian family and hidden for her safety. And then she fell in
love with a young man and married him. She and her parents planned to visit
together in a safe place.

Spiritual warfare is the cosmic conflict that rages between the kingdom of
God and the kingdom of Satan. Remember we are not talking about two equal
kingdoms battling-it-out for victory. Satan is only a created being. Christ
has all authority and power. Satan's power was broken at the cross. The
Apostle Paul records for us in
<https://link.biblegateway.com/click/23717475.2233/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmlibGVnY
XRld2F5LmNvbS9wYXNzYWdlLz9zZWFyY2g9Q29sLjIuMTU/5ef562bd10222374f46b6174C2960
3577> Colossians 2:15, And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he
made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. So the
only power Satan has today is the power to deceive the people of the world -
to blind them from seeing the glory of God (
<https://link.biblegateway.com/click/23717475.2233/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmlibGVnY
XRld2F5LmNvbS9wYXNzYWdlLz9zZWFyY2g9MkNvci40LjMtMkNvci40LjQ/5ef562bd10222374f
46b6174D9c9458fc> 2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

Satan's primary strategy is to divide and conquer. His key tactics include
accusation, deception, and the interruption of our relationships with the
Father and with each other. He is actively leading mankind to defile the
land, which is God's, in order to keep humanity in darkness. This is one
reason unity in the Body of Christ is so critical for the fulfillment of the
Great Commission.

Why would someone lost in the chaos of the world want to be part of a
fellowship of people that is disorderly, dysfunctional, and even
destructive? The Church of Jesus Christ must be ruled by love. We must be a
refuge, a place of safety!

RESPONSE: I will be alert to Satan's spiritual warfare tactics today without
getting distracted from the Lord's primary ministry directions.

PRAYER: Pray for witnessing brothers and sisters on the frontlines who
experience Satan's greatest fury.

Provided by Bible Gateway:

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#7693)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/7693>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20SPIR
ITUAL%20WARFARE%20TACTICS>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:pinky14 at abe.midco.net?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20SPIRITUA
L%20WARFARE%20TACTICS>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/82530634/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.