[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- May 3-9

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon May 3 00:48:28 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- May 3-9

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

How strong is your faith? Will you withstand the trials that come your way? What happens when you mess up? In our study in Genesis this week, we’ll discover how God shapes the faith of the lives of Noah, Abraham . . . and you. Catch it all on the Bible Bus this week or listen right now!

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Genesis series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-d/> here. Also, download your  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-h/> May Bible reading schedule.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air May 3-9, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-k/> This week on the bible bus

Genesis 7:23—8:22

The rain has stopped, but how do Noah and his family know when it’s safe to leave the ark? Find out as our study of Genesis continues. Together we’ll see Noah return to dry land, build an altar, and offer a sacrifice that pleases God. (Airs May 3, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Genesis 9

The flood is over and Noah is instructed to replenish the earth. Join as we learn about God’s covenant with Noah, His instructions on setting up a government for man, and ultimately about the curse placed on Canaan because of the sin of Noah and his sons. (Airs May 4, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Genesis 10:1—11:3

Noah has died, but his family multiplies. Join Dr. McGee in Genesis 10 as we hear about the genealogies and families who began the nations of the world. (Airs May 5, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Genesis 11:4-32

What happens when mankind rejects God and focuses all of its attention on itself? That’s what we’ll find out as we learn about how the Tower of Babel was used to worship the sun, moon, and stars—not to glorify God—and how in return God confounded their language and scattered them across the face of the earth. (Airs May 6, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Genesis 12:1-12

Our study in Genesis now shifts from events to people. Hop aboard the Bible Bus as we’re introduced to Abraham and learn that even though he was a man of great faith, he also made some fairly big mistakes. (Airs May 7, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-p/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: The Power of Negative Thinking

(Proverbs 3:5-7) We want to listen only to positive thinkers who prophesy good times ahead. But Scripture has something to say about what our perspective should be in dealing with the realities of life—good and bad. (Airs May 9, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-x/> listen now

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-m/> Download yours

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

“Jesus in Genesis” begins a new series of devotionals from Dr. McGee—searching out our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in every book of the Bible.

Dr. McGee prayed:

Heavenly Father, make Your Word rich and real to us today. Help us to know the One who is the subject of this book. Help us to see it is all about Him!

The cry of the Old Testament is the cry of Job—“That I might find Him!” And the New Testament gives the answer as Phillip cried out, “We have found Him!”

May that be our experience, too—to find Him on the pages of Scripture.

We pray this in Jesus’ strong and beautiful name, amen.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-q/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-a/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-z/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tltjithl-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-v/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-e/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-s/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-g/> instagram

 address <http://i5.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i10.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-w/> TTB.org  email <http://i8.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-yd/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tltjithl-okkljuijhy-yh/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-tltjithl-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.