[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] A resource from Christian Record Services.

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Sun May 9 23:51:53 UTC 2021

I have never use this resource before, but some of you might want to check it out.

PhoneFaith is taking a break on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 9. Programs will resume on Monday, May 10. We encourage you to reach out to your mom or a special mom-mentor and let her know you appreciate her!

No matter what your circumstances, we hope this verse about God's loving-kindness brings you hope and comfort: This is what the LORD says ... “I will comfort you there in Jerusalem as a mother comforts her child.” Isaiah 66:12-13 NLT

Find out more about PhoneFaith's live, call-in programs at www.PhoneFaith.org!
Download Large Print PhoneFaith Schedule Here
Download Screen Reader Compatible PhoneFaith Schedule Here

The Member Services Team at Christian Record is here for you!

By Phone: 402.488.0981, option 3

By Email: services at christianrecord.org
Christian Record Services, Inc.
5900 S. 58th St., Ste. M
Lincoln, NE 68516
Unsubscribe shellsebel at gmail.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by info at christianrecord.org