[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- May 17-23

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun May 16 23:26:51 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- May 17-23

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

Holy smoke! The real-life stories recorded in Genesis are better than any Hollywood blockbuster. This week we’ll witness Lot grabbing his family and running from their town about to be destroyed by fire and brimstone.

On the edge of your seat? If so, take a deep breath and relax. Remember, God’s got this. Get started listening now or make a plan for the week to come.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Genesis series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air May 17-23, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Genesis 18:9—19:5

As God reaffirms His covenant with Abraham, He tells Abraham about the coming destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Abraham, worried about his nephew, Lot, inquires about whom God will save. Travel with us as we see Abraham entertain angels without even knowing it and find Lot’s well-watered plain isn’t all he hoped it would be. (Airs May 17, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Genesis 19:6—20:18

Sodom and Gomorrah are on the verge of destruction. At the prompting of angels, Lot grabs his family and runs. When his wife looks back to gaze upon all she is losing, she instantly turns into a pillar of salt. What happens next? Join as Dr. McGee guides us through another great study in the Old Testament book of Genesis. (Airs May 18, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Genesis 21

Abraham has come home. He’s gone south for the last time, now he’s living in the land of promise, and God is ready to fulfill His promise of a son—when Abraham is 100 years old! Pull up a chair at Abraham’s celebratory feast and witness as Ishmael begins to mock Isaac. Together we’ll see how these events are full of symbolism for us today. (Airs May 19, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Genesis 22:1-18

Are we justified before God by faith or works? That’s the important discussion we’ll have as we walk through Genesis 22. Join us as Abraham willingly follows the command to sacrifice his son, Isaac, and God ultimately stops Him. Rich with symbolism that points to Jesus, you won’t want to miss this study. (Airs May 20, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Genesis 22:18—23:20

Walk beside Abraham as he returns to Beer-Sheba and his beloved wife Sarah dies at the age of 127. Follow along as Abraham looks for a fitting burial site and is offered a cave in modern-day Hebron, which is in Canaan, the land promised to him by God. (Airs May 21, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: Grace in Three Time Zones

(Titus 2:11-13) One of the most popular hymns of all times is “Amazing Grace.” Perhaps the reason is that we can all identify with the hopeless condition of the lost and the amazing grace of God that is able to save the most wretched soul. But how is God’s grace revealed in the Scriptures? (Airs May 23, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 listen now <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/00/9D5/03B/csimport/TWBB-video-still.114617.png>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-p/> Watch the video

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

"If you ever think,

What's happening in Christianity today? Is God moving in different parts of the world?

all you've got to do is listen to THRU the BIBLE ... and wow. The Lord is really moving in all sorts of different places."

You're invited to eavesdrop on a studio session with Steve Shwetz and Gregg Harris as they record a conversation on the Bible Bus.

Just five minutes of nothing fancy—simply good, honest excitement over how God works.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-x/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-m/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-q/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tliylkht-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-z/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-v/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-e/> instagram

 address <http://i5.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i10.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-s/> TTB.org  email <http://i8.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-g/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tliylkht-okkljuijhy-w/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/024812/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-tliylkht-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.