[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Broadcast Window & Special Programming

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon May 17 19:42:17 UTC 2021

From: Fundamental Broadcasting Network [mailto:fbn at fbnradio.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 3:30 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: Broadcast Window & Special Programming

Learn about a rare opportunity and July 4th special programming

  <http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=f76a66f4-48b1-499b-89f3-6762d8458046&a=1109175964467&c=47147650-168d-11e3-90aa-d4ae52753a3b&ch=47195850-168d-11e3-90aa-d4ae52753a3b>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://files.constantcontact.com/3331a004201/4dae00ad-531c-48b6-a14d-19405a646572.png>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Broadcast Window Coming in November

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

The Federal Communications Commission, FCC, recently announced that a Filing Window for Full Power Non-Commercial Education Station applications will take place November 2-9, 2021.

A frequency search by an engineer would be required initially to see if there are any open frequencies available in your area. Unfortunately, if you live in a metropolitan type area with a large local population of over 25,000 people, the possibility of finding an open frequency may be difficult and is not very promising.

·     If you know someone who would be interested in becoming an FBN affiliate and would like to file an application during this very rare open window with the FCC, please feel free to contact FBN for more information. You never know, God may open the door for you to broadcast the Gospel in your “Jerusalem”.

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

America's Founding

  <https://files.constantcontact.com/3331a004201/33575124-9b25-4079-b94c-e8873687599b.jpg>

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.” Psalm 33:12

It is always good to be reminded about how America was founded as “One Nation under God”. These days that message seems to be skewed at best, if not completely eradicated from our history books. We need to look back and see where America came from so we can appreciate the sacrifices that our forefathers made to secure freedom for our nation. FBN has some great programming about our American history that we enjoy sharing with our listeners each year.

We start with historical glimpses into America’s founding with our Patriotic Moments beginning in early June each weekday at 6:05am with a repeat at 6:20pm. These little bits of history lead up to our longer patriotic programs which will air July 1-4. These programs include the History of the National Anthem as shared by Dr. David Gibbs, Jr., “They Signed for Us”, a historical look at the signers of the Declaration of Independence, and a patriotic musical tribute from Bible Truth Music called, “This Is My America”. The schedule is listed below. We trust you will tune in for these special programs and invite your friends to join you, as well.

July 1 They Signed for Us - 11:15am

History of National Anthem-7:05pm

July 2 They Signed for Us - 7:05pm

History of National Anthem- 8:00pm

July 3 They Signed for Us - 10:05am

History of National Anthem - 7:30pm

This Is My America - 9:05pm

July 4 History of National Anthem - 12:30pm

         This Is My America - 3:00pm

         They Signed for Us - 9:05pm

“Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.” Proverbs 14:34

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

FBN Reaches New Countries

This year has already brought exciting blessings our way! For the first time in our broadcast history, we have learned of listeners in 3 different countries that we had not heard from before, which brings the total to 233 countries and locations around the world! Northern Ireland made the list early on this year.

Next came Sint Maarten, which is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands located in the Caribbean Sea. It is part of an island that is shared with Saint Martin, which happens to be an overseas collectivity of the French Republic. FBN had already documented listeners in Saint Martin, but this was the first time listeners from Sint Maarten logged on to FBN.

Most recently, we learned that someone in the African country of Eritrea was listening to FBN’s Internet stream. We are so thrilled that God continues to enlarge our borders in these last days! Please pray with us for these new listeners that they will be saved if they are not already saved, and if they are, that they will be helped in their walk with the Lord through the broadcasts on FBN,

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001zLFXUGrCJTIAefkZkaTXCQApd5qLUUFBLejaoAKAgONtxrnXcn9rEOSNoBvzT1jaMjLzAO37V-xFhmkRle3HTpx8WMRg4SdQ-xeqAGOm1xX83vYWNug3QD5rqG0Cf5VekAXUlNfx93o=&c=knixv0OZfoDIy_vVfis7j0xUQRJxL0cQyrq98EL94M4jwKeyxtbXEw==&ch=Hd8KqUHGd9RIqToXbv-qaPMlksFyFbSPJBOCNXhoXbPz_H--ruWaOg==> Listen Online at FBNradio.com

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

FBN Radio | 252-223-4600 |  <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001zLFXUGrCJTIAefkZkaTXCQApd5qLUUFBLejaoAKAgONtxrnXcn9rEOSNoBvzT1jaMjLzAO37V-xFhmkRle3HTpx8WMRg4SdQ-xeqAGOm1xX83vYWNug3QD5rqG0Cf5VekAXUlNfx93o=&c=knixv0OZfoDIy_vVfis7j0xUQRJxL0cQyrq98EL94M4jwKeyxtbXEw==&ch=Hd8KqUHGd9RIqToXbv-qaPMlksFyFbSPJBOCNXhoXbPz_H--ruWaOg==> fbnradio.com

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Fundamental Broadcasting Network | 520 Roberts Road, Newport, NC 28570

 <https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=0017-XkGHPW8bWYCo9Tw_7GfQ%3D&ch=47195850-168d-11e3-90aa-d4ae52753a3b&ca=f76a66f4-48b1-499b-89f3-6762d8458046> Update Profile |  <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice> Constant Contact Data Notice

Sent by  <mailto:fbn at fbnradio.com> fbn at fbnradio.com powered by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE> Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE> Try email marketing for free today!

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.