[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Ohio communities of faith monthly meeting

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:15:24 UTC 2021

Just a reminder we meet this evening at 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM, Maggie Stringer will open our meeting around 6:15 PM
Will meet you in the zoom room

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Date: May 17, 2021 at 3:24:28 PM EDT
To: Honey Joy Massey <honey_joy at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Ohio communities of faith monthly meeting

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: May 17, 2021 at 3:03:43 PM EDT
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>

Ohio communities of faith monthly meeting, Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 630 to
7:30 PM.

Topic: blindness and Judaism, presenter Honey Massey.

All are welcome and encouraged to attend learn something you did not know...

Thank you.

Carolyn Peters

Join Zoom meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

<mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com