[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Happy Pentecost Sunday

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sun May 23 18:57:42 UTC 2021

May all of you be filled with the Holy Spirit.

One of the simplest but most powerful prayers is ‘Come Holy Spirit” just pray this simple prayer whenever you need uplifting or guidance.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.