[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- November 1-7, 2021

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Nov 1 01:57:39 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- November 1-7, 2021

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg> 	 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-j/> 	  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-t/> 	  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-i/>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
Jesus knows everything. As we continue our study in Mark, people ask the Savior a lot of questions. Notice the way Jesus answers as if He can read their minds (because He can!). Those who don’t believe Him—like the Pharisees—are angered by His answers. But those who believe Him find peace and comfort.

On Thursday, Jesus encourages the disciples to rest in the fact that nothing is a surprise to Him. We can have that same comfort today as we anticipate His return.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Mark series? Catch up here <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-d/> . Also, download your November Bible reading schedule <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-h/> .

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
Listen on air November 1-7, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-k/>
Mark 10

No question is too hard for Jesus. The Pharisees tried to trap Him with difficult questions, but He always knew what to say. In Mark 10, Jesus lovingly sets the record straight about marriage and divorce. But more importantly, He reveals the brokenness of mankind, the emptiness of religious systems, and our desperate need for a Savior. (Airs November 1, 2021)

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-u/>
Mark 11

The battle between our flesh and the Spirit is real. One moment, the Spirit sings “Hosanna!”—another moment, the flesh yells, “Crucify Him!” In Mark 11, Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem is His statement of authority and a fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy. Follow along as Dr. McGee explains this important moment and pay attention to the way people treat Jesus before His crucifixion. (Airs November 2, 2021)

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-o/>
Mark 12

Jesus can read minds and hearts. Mark 12 gives context to many of Jesus’ important parables and teaching. Some of the people questioning Him were sincere; some wanted to trap Him. Jesus read each of their hearts and answered accordingly. (Airs November 3, 2021)

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-b/>
Mark 13

When you know something is going to be good, the anticipation is delightful. Jesus was going to leave earth soon, but He promised the disciples He would return. In Mark 13—often called the Olivet Discourse—Jesus taught the disciples about the end days and things to come. He encouraged them to have no fear, share the gospel with all, and excitedly anticipate His return. (Airs November 4, 2021)

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-n/>
Mark 14:1-21

Nothing is a surprise to God. In Jesus’ last days before the crucifixion, He knew everything that was coming. Follow along as Dr. McGee takes us through the first half of Mark 14, where the Pharisees plot to kill Jesus, Mary anoints Him, and Judas plans to betray Him. (Airs November 5, 2021)

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-p/>
Sunday Sermon: Why Jesus Was Angry

(Mark 3) God loves sinners, but He absolutely hates sin. Dr. McGee shows that while many in the world describe Jesus as meek and mild, incapable of hatred and anger, a close and careful examination of the Gospels reveals our Lord's intense and passionate hatred of evil. (Airs November 7, 2021)

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/A5/82E/8D9/csimport/TWBB-mark-bc.163353.png>

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
Get yours here <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-x/>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	New resource!

Mark, telling the disciple Peter’s story, gives a private glimpse of how Jesus served.

The Mark Bible Companion offers lessons that summarize all Dr. McGee’s teaching from the Gospel of Mark. Study in a group or alone—the choice is yours. You’ll also find engaging questions at the end of each lesson for personal reflection or group discussion.

These lessons will deepen your understanding and insight of God’s Word and show you what it looks like to serve like Jesus.

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-m/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-c/>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif> 	 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-q/>
Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trtrkjo-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-a/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-f/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-v/>

 <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png> TTB.org <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-e/>   <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png> BibleBus at ttb.org <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org>

 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-s/> 	  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy-w/>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>
 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trtrkjo-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com