[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Knowing Jesus changes everything

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Nov 1 01:59:18 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: THRU the BIBLE Newsletter <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 7:42 PM
To: Michael Moore <mmoore11 at kent.edu>
Subject: EXT: Knowing Jesus changes everything

 <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/takingheader.png>
 <http://i8.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/bus.png> October 31, 2021  <http://i10.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/bluedivider.png>

Knowing Jesus changes everything. This month, learn how the simplicity of believing in Jesus doesn't take away from the wonder of who He is. May the Holy Spirit continue to make Jesus real and personal to you as you study His Word.

Then in the global feature, discover how knowing Jesus is changing everything for the church in Afghanistan. Keep praying for those who ride the Bible Bus along with you, even in the face of persecution.

As always, we’ve got your seat saved on the Bible Bus.

 <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>
 <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/1121McGee.112948.jpg>

Where the Rubber Meets the Road

Who is Jesus?

By Dr. J. Vernon McGee

Who is Jesus? This question has caused more confusion, difference of opinion, and division than any other. It has always been so.

During Jesus’ years of earthly ministry, He walked in and out among everyday people. He taught as no other man ever taught. He performed miracles. He expressed to men and women the longing of the Father’s heart for lost sinners. He mingled with people, spoke with them, ate with them. He rebuked religious rulers and spoke words of comfort to sinners. But even after living and serving among people for two and a half years, there was still confusion concerning His person—who was He, actually?

> Read more <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-y/>

 <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>
 <http://i2.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/1121global.113152.jpg>

Field Notes: Taking the Word to the World

Keep Praying for Afghanistan

If you’ve been on the Bible Bus for long, you’ll recall that THRU the BIBLE’s impact in the Middle East has expanded with the Arabic television program, Kol el Ketab. Currently, that program is being translated and distributed in Persian (also known as Farsi), the most widely spoken language of Iran.

THRU the BIBLE on Persian TV is called Tamame Ketab, “The Whole Book,” airs on six networks, and is also widely viewed on social media—especially Facebook.

Here’s really great news: About half of the people of Afghanistan speak a dialect of Persian (called Dari) that makes our Persian TV ministry very easy for them to understand.

> Read more <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-j/>

 <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>
 <http://i3.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/Who-is-Jesus.115340.png>

The Most Important Question: Who is Jesus?

We cannot trust Jesus unless we have confidence in His person. The real test for anyone is: “What do you think about the Christ?”

> Download the booklet <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-t/>

 <http://i4.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/1121WPT.113909.jpg>

World Prayer Today

“I have been suffering because of my faith in Christ. All of my family is against me. They want me to return to Islam, but I am strong .... Pray my family will come to know the Lord.”

> Where is the team praying today? <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-i/>

 <http://i5.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/Whystudy.145727.png>

Leviticus

Leviticus is the book about Hebrew worship of God. Crowding the book are instructions on sacrifice, ceremony, ritual, liturgy, washings, convocations, holy days, observances, conditions, and warnings.

> Why study Leviticus? <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-d/>

 <http://i6.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/WhatsHappeningatTTB.145859.jpg>

Good News from the "Flemish Dr. McGee"

Our Flemish team celebrates a significant milestone!

> Read more <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-h/>

 <http://i7.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/1121Gregg.114428.jpg>

A Word from Gregg Harris

Who introduced you to THRU the BIBLE? Almost every day, we hear about how a mom or dad or a grandparent or an uncle first helped someone board the Bible Bus.

> Read Gregg's letter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-k/>

 <http://i8.cmail20.com/ei/r/87/ADC/B57/csimport/2021-Nov.115356.png>

Newsletter Download

Get all this same great content in the full PDF download of this month's newsletter issue.

> Download the newsletter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-u/>

 <http://i8.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/getreadjoinhelp2.png>
 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-o/>

Get more out of your study. Download free Notes & Outlines. <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-b/>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org>

Share your Bible Bus journey. Email us your story. <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-n/>

Travel the world on your knees. Join the World Prayer Team. <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-p/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-m/>

Help take the whole Word to the whole world. Partner today. <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-c/>

 <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/mail.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 <http://i5.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/phone.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/globe.png> TTB.org <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-q/>   <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/email.png> BibleBus at ttb.org <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-a/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-f/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-v/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtytruk-idmkhdkih-e/>
 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trtytruk-idmkhdkih/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com