[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- November 8-14, 2021

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Nov 8 01:41:25 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 7:03 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- November 8-14, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Believing God isn’t crazy; it’s courageous. As we study Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross this week, notice His interactions with people before and after His death. Hear the testimonies of the courageous ones who believed and found hope in the resurrection.

Then, on Thursday, we’ll revisit the children of Israel at their brand-new Tabernacle in Leviticus. Ready for the grand tour?

Jump ahead and listen now!

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Mark series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air November 8-14, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Mark 14:22-72

Imagine you were one of Jesus’ disciples, sitting with Him at the Last Supper or praying with Him in the garden. Those moments might have felt sad, scary, or confusing. In our study of Mark 14, take a closer look at the interactions between Jesus and His friends on their last night together. (Airs November 8, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Mark 15:1-37

“The cross is both the greatest tragedy of the ages and the most glorious victory of earth and heaven,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. Sin and Jesus are trying to destroy each other. Study the sacrifice in Mark 15. Jesus wants our faith more than our sympathy. Come learn more of what Jesus did for you. (Airs November 9, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Mark 15:38—16:20

Jesus’ death was not the end, friends. Hear the testimonies of the people who believed—Pilate, the women, and the centurion. In this final study of Mark 15 and 16, discover why the resurrection is vital to our faith. (Airs November 10, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Leviticus 1:1, 2

We left God’s people at the end of Exodus with a finished Tabernacle. God’s presence moved from Mount Sinai into the new Tabernacle, and He now calls His people to Him in this holy place of worship. Our tour guide, Dr. McGee, regards Leviticus as “one of the most important books of the Bible.” Let’s find out why. (Airs November 11, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Leviticus 1:3-17; 6:8-13

Worship is not just a feeling—it’s a picture. The first part of Leviticus outlines the burnt offerings and their significance. Every detail is incredibly important, as each instruction serves a unique purpose. Think of Leviticus as a Divine tapestry. Every mundane, lonely thread of instruction is carefully woven by God’s hand. In the end, the picture will be more beautiful than you could have imagined. (Airs November 12, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: When Jesus Visited the Hospital

(John 5) Going to the hospital is generally not a pleasant event, but would a visit from the Lord Jesus make your stay more enjoyable? It did for one man as Jesus found him by the pool of Bethesda. (Airs November 14, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-p/> How to Understand the Bible

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-x/> Watch here

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

God’s Word is changing lives.

Listen in as THRU the BIBLE’s president, Gregg Harris, shares the story of one man who was inspired by Dr. McGee’s teachings to reach his own generation with the whole Word of God.

As 2 Corinthians 4:18 says, “the things which are not seen are eternal.”

While you may never see fruit of your faithfulness this side of heaven, your partnership in prayer and support reach far beyond what any of us could imagine.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-m/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-c/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-q/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trttulud-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-v/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-s/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trttulud-okkljuijhy-w/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-trttulud-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.