[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Hello

aevans.nfb at gmail.com aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 01:56:57 UTC 2021

Thankyou. I was not sure if the email went through because I keep getting a
strange email back when I was trying to send an email to this list. It looks
like it worked though so awesome.

Yours Truly,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone (440) 670-6509

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back