[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Congratulations Ohio communities of faith

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:48:51 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, join me in congratulating our new slate of officers:
President, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters

Vice president, miss Joanne Williams
Secretary, Miss Asia Evans
Treasurer, Mr. Wilbert Turner
At-large board member, Mrs. Maggie Stringer
We thank each and everyone of you as we embark upon our second year as a division, we welcome all national Federation of the blind members and friends, and family across the nation and internationally. Help us identify any knees and resources that you may need. Share your ideas and suggestions, Your attendance your participation and your donations are warmly welcome. Any questions please call, text or email anytime Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, 937-657-5134

Blessings….

Sent from my iPhone