[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Speak to the King of Heaven by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:54:03 UTC 2021

Are you, like Esther, facing an impossible challenge? Then imitate the
queen. Esther could have remained hidden, she could have done nothing. Or
she could have rushed into the presence of King Xerxes, but instead she
chose prayer.

And you? This is the time for a no-nonsense, honest, face-on-the-floor talk
with the Lord of all. Garments need not be ripped, but veneer must be
removed. Fasting is optional, but the prayer of genuine humility is not.

What challenge are you facing? Is your job in jeopardy? Is your loved one
in hospice? Is your faith in tatters? Retreat into your prayer closet. The
queen could enter the throne room of Xerxes because she had spent time in
the throne room of God. The same is true in your story and mine. Once we’ve
spoken to the king of heaven, we are ready to face any king on earth.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."