[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: HEART MINISTRY NOVEMBER / DECEMBER UPDATE

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Nov 10 02:46:52 UTC 2021

From: Brian and Diana Starre [mailto:kjvhearthelps at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 9:41 PM
To: Michael
Subject: EXT: HEART MINISTRY NOVEMBER / DECEMBER UPDATE

HEART Ministry Update

 <https://mailchi.mp/51c8f5b5f5e3/82tf6khnt2-4393469?e=f21c527cf1> View this email in your browser

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=d77c4a3c69&e=f21c527cf1>  <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=d77c4a3c69&e=f21c527cf1>  <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=d77c4a3c69&e=f21c527cf1>

NOVEMBER ~ DECEMBER 2021

MEDINA OUTREACH EXPANSION

A godly young man in our home church expressed a desire to develop a ministry in the local area where he lives.  He asked us to help him, and as a result we have compiled contact information for widows, widowers, shut-ins, and others who might enjoy an encouraging visit.  These names came from three of our supporting churches in Medina county.  We met together for the first time this afternoon in that young man’s home.   Kaz, three of his siblings, Brenda, Emily, Diana, and I divided into three teams and made a variety of calls. Much was accomplished. The ladies are organizing a Christmas card writing project and plan to meet again soon to encourage these and others during the holiday season.

UNIQUE MINISTRIES

Ministry is not always something formal, organized, or structured.  Diana and her friend Pat recently took lunch to an elderly couple, then enjoyed the meal and a time of fellowship with them.  Afterward, they spent part of the afternoon cleaning their windows, which is something they can no longer do.  Another day, Diana and her Mom went shopping to replenish some clothing for a dear friend who lost a number of items in her nursing home’s laundry facility.

AREA YOUTH RALLY

The first gathering of this new group was held at Bedford Baptist Church (Pastor Tim Russell), and it was a great success!  Six churches were represented, with 50+ in attendance.  They enjoyed a meal, songs, special music and preaching by Missionary Dean Runyon.  One of the highlights of the evening was the exciting Bible quiz on John 1 and 2.  The next area Youth Rally is scheduled for February 11th at Emmanuel Baptist Church in Tallmadge (Pastor Matt Knopp).  It is scheduled to begin at 6PM; admission is $3 per person.  Mark your calendars!

TESTIMONIALS

We are always encouraged to hear how God is using our materials!
~ We focus on using your material for new Christians because your works are so fundamentally sound and easy to understand that we have seen many people remain interested after that initial “I’m saved” cover wears off and they actually have to buckle down and really learn the Word of God.  Rev. RP (Utah)
~ Thank you very much for sharing your study material online for free.  I’m exploring resources for teaching Sunday School at my church as well as for my own family.  MW, Ph.D.
~ Many folks in our church have begun and completed the Bible studies printed from your website.  They have been a tremendous help to us and our people.  Pastor NN (Louisiana)
~ A few weeks ago, we received a call.  During the Covid shut down, this woman’s pastor distributed our courses to his members and had them return them to him when they were completed.  He wanted to provide a hands-on way for his folks to stay in God’s Word even though they weren’t able to physically attend services.  The pastor graded the courses and returned them to each individual along with a Certificate of Completion.  She reported that many folks in her church are still doing our courses, and that they will be using our “Virtuous Woman” course (a Proverbs 31 series) to begin a ladies Bible study at their church.  (Georgia)

FEATURES

With the colder weather fast approaching, more ministry of necessity will be taking place “IN” the temple and “IN” every house (Acts 5:42).  Featured this month are four helps from our Christ-Like Caring course:
    ~ Ministry Ideas From Home
    ~ Ministry to “Forgotten” People
    ~ Tips for Visiting the Elderly, Widows and Shut-Ins
    ~ Christ-Like Caring Tracking Grid

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=31568017a6&e=f21c527cf1> Download: Ministry Ideas From Home AND Ministry to "Forgotten" People

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=e8e6dc1c5f&e=f21c527cf1> Download: Tips for Visiting AND Tracking Grid

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=72c7ea62be&e=f21c527cf1> Download the NEW Expanded Course on John, and More Than
60 Other FREE Bible Courses at www.kjvhearthelps.com

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=a9bd9db004&e=f21c527cf1>

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=5a14cbbe77&e=f21c527cf1> Share

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=4e6bd43915&e=f21c527cf1>

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=93be9dadb5&e=f21c527cf1> Tweet

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=3137c44517&e=f21c527cf1>

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=c2eb75265a&e=f21c527cf1> +1

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=ca9e8f0bc0&e=f21c527cf1>

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=d1010a152a&e=f21c527cf1> Read Later

 <http://us3.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=269b92527d&e=f21c527cf1>

 <http://us3.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=269b92527d&e=f21c527cf1> Forward to Friend

Copyright © 2021 HEART Ministry, All rights reserved.
You told us you wanted email updates instead of snail mail updates.

Our mailing address is:

HEART Ministry

9850 Broadview Road

Broadview Heights, OH 44147

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/vcard?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=418d3021f2> Add us to your address book

 <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=418d3021f2&e=f21c527cf1&c=269b92527d> unsubscribe from this list     <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=418d3021f2&e=f21c527cf1&c=269b92527d> update subscription preferences

 <http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&afl=1> Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

  <https://kjvhearthelps.us3.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=af25a42276984f80369dbbea0&id=269b92527d&e=f21c527cf1>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.