[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- November 15-21, 2021

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Nov 15 00:46:42 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 19:03
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- November 15-21, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-j/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-t/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-i/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Only God can turn instructions into art. This week on the Bible Bus, God gives the children of Israel detailed directives regarding the way they were to sacrifice burnt offerings in the Tabernacle. Watch as a seemingly mundane list of rules and specifications becomes a series of beautiful paintings—each one revealing a new picture of Christ.

Listen in now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Leviticus series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air November 15-21, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-h/>

Leviticus 2

Life is about to get sweeter for the children of Israel. The meal offering found in Leviticus 2 represents Christ in His perfect humanity. God calls it “a sweet smelling savor unto the Lord.” This is how God sees Christ and, therefore, how He sees us when we put our faith in Him. That’s pretty sweet! (Airs November 15, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-k/>

Leviticus 3

We fill our lives with so much noise. Somewhere amid the chaos of our busy lives, peace becomes an afterthought. In Leviticus 3, the peace offering is a symbol of Christ as a person and our fellowship with Him. Follow along as Dr. McGee shows us how the person of Christ enables us to fellowship together as believers and to commune with God through Jesus Christ. (Airs November 16, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-u/>

Leviticus 4:1-12

Sin is in our DNA. It’s ugly, but it’s there by default. As we learn about the sin offering in Leviticus 4, notice how this passage discusses sin as our nature. God shows us He does not want us to live in the shadow of guilt. Instead, we can find true freedom and forgiveness in Christ’s blood.  Through the sin offering, we are shown a beautiful picture in which sin is forever defeated and God is satisfied with us. (Airs November 17, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-o/>

Leviticus 4:13-35

In Leviticus 4, we continue our study of the sin offering. Follow along as Dr. McGee teaches not only about our individual responsibility to God, but our corporate responsibility as the Church. Discover how you can find comfort in confession, deliverance through God’s holiness, and hope in redemption. (Airs November 18, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-b/>

Leviticus 5

In Leviticus 5, the trespass offering teaches us we can run to God with the worst parts of us. While confession can seem scary, it’s actually comforting. God commands confession so we can continue to have communion with Him. It’s like He’s telling the children of Israel, “Tell me everything. There’s nothing you can confess to me that I won’t forgive.” (Airs November 19, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-n/>

Sunday Sermon: When Jesus Met a Dad and His Lad

(Mark 9) One of the most significant relationships a son can have is with his father, for it is by the father’s influence that a boy grows up to be a man. But what is a father to do when a crisis comes to his son’s life? (Airs November 21, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/C4/A43/73B/csimport/TWBB-Why-study-leviticus.104532.png>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-p/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

The book of Leviticus is a beautiful secret—a masterpiece of God.

How can a book of old laws be considered important to us today? Learn how every mundane thread of instruction in Leviticus is carefully woven by God’s hand. In the end, we’ll see a beautiful Divine tapestry.

Get ready to watch God work in marvelous, creative ways—download “Why Study Leviticus?”

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-x/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-m/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-c/>

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trtkluhd-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-q/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-a/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-f/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-z/>

  <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)   <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-v/> TTB.org   <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-e/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy-s/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trtkluhd-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com