[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Verse for today November 15, 2021

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:48:06 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, Verse for today November 15, 2021

John chapter 14, verses two, three, and four

My fathers house has many rooms, if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
And, if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me, that you also may be where I am.

You know your way to the place I am going….

Blessings….