[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] In Search of Volunteers

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:43:09 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Communities of Faith Members,

Our NFB Community Service Division is working on their December issue of
Beyond The Six Dots newsletter. I would like to feature a combination
article of those that do not celebrate the traditional Christian holiday. I
want to have an inclusive piece that shares a few of the other religious
holidays and their traditions between now and the end of the year.
According to Google, there are 29 different religious holidays around the
world leading up to January 15th.

I am in search of a few volunteers that are willing to write an article
about their non-Christian holiday celebrations, and how you plan to or have
traditionally been given back to your communities during the month of
December.

My contact information is:

Maggie Stringer

Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com

Mobile: (443) 750-0070

I’m looking forward to hearing from our members, and learning more about
your traditions. Thank you for your time.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."