[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Heaven

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun Nov 28 23:26:53 UTC 2021

From: Larry Perry <larryperry at performancepress.ccsend.com> On Behalf Of Larry Perry
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 12:11
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: Heaven

  <https://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=fc500cd5-f0be-408c-9448-cdaae6cdfcae&a=1103316066373&c=6f49fc70-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a>

Letter from Larry

Sunday

November 28, 2021

Good Sunday Afternoon Everyone:

Ever wonder about Heaven?

HEAVEN

The Bible tells us some things about Heaven but not too many. It certainly

doesn't get into all the things we'll be doing for all of eternity. Sure, we'll

sing and worship, but what about when we're not doing that?

While I can't guarantee exactly what you'll be doing in Heaven, I do think

we may as well assume that we can do whatever we want. Feel free to

stretch your imagination to its limit. This isn't your everyday trip planner

we're talking about here. This is God. One thing I think we can assume

about Heaven is that *we won't be disappointed*. Now, if you stretch

your imagination to its limit, won't you be disappointed if you're told,

"I'm sorry; you can't do that here...(not even in Heaven??)"

Recall again, this is God we're talking about. So, if you don't get to do

the most amazing things that you imagine, guess what? God must have

even better ideas! It wouldn't be so surprising after all, now would it?

Recall what Ephesians 3:20 says about God. "...Him who is able to do

immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..."

That being said, feel free to imagine doing whatever you'd like in

Heaven. Sure, you may never do it, but if not, that just means that

you're doing even more amazing things for all eternity.

So throw all the laws of physics, space, and time out the window

and begin to imagine a minuscule portion of all that Heaven can be.

How about being able to go to any place and time? You could witness all

of history firsthand. You could watch the Bible heroes live out their

stories. Watch Noah build the ark. See Moses lead the Israelites out

of Egypt. David's battle with Goliath. The birth of Jesus. Jesus' ministry,

death, and resurrection. Watch the apostles spread the gospel...

What could you do with a sport? Play as long as you want without

getting tired? Simulate your earthly body's stamina...until you decide

you want to "reset"? Try someone else's stamina or skill level for

yourself? A professional athlete's? Anyone who ever lived? Play as

a hulking 300 pound muscleman? As a 5 year old girl? Never go

after your ball (unless you want to)...have it reappear in your hand?

Relive the best times of your life? Live times of other people's lives?

Be any age you want? Look like whoever or *whatever* you want

(and still have everyone recognize you!)?

Impressed by Heaven yet? These are just my ideas. God is the one

who's designing the place, and He's able to do immeasurably more

than all I imagine...

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,

and the life of the candle will not be shortened.

Happiness never decreases by being shared."

******

May God bless you and yours. Much love.

Larry

NOTE: This letter is sent to anyone interested in receiving these inspirational notes. There is no charge and you are encouraged to forward these to anyone you think would benefit from reading them. If you would like to receive them direct, just send an email to me at larryperry at att.net <mailto:larryperry at att.net>  and ask.

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Performance Press | 11464 Saga Lane, Knoxville, TN 37931

 <https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001sN5pmngK0k9o3NqMiSj7fA%3D&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ca=fc500cd5-f0be-408c-9448-cdaae6cdfcae> Update Profile |  <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice> Constant Contact Data Notice

Sent by  <mailto:larryperry at att.net> larryperry at att.net powered by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=fc500cd5-f0be-408c-9448-cdaae6cdfcae>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=fc500cd5-f0be-408c-9448-cdaae6cdfcae> Try email marketing for free today!

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com