[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- Nov. 29 -- Dec. 5, 2021

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Nov 29 01:14:14 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 19:01
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- Nov. 29 -- Dec. 5, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-j/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-t/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-i/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Have you heard the word “quarantine” lately? In Leviticus, God gave the children of Israel rules regarding their health and safety when it came to disease. Climb aboard the Bible Bus this week as we learn the truth about our unclean, contaminated world—the same world that Jesus called home for 33 years. Discover the holy healing found only in Jesus’ blood.

Can’t wait? Listen now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Leviticus series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-d/> here. Also, download your  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-h/> December Bible reading schedule.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air November 29-December 5, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-k/>

Leviticus 11:4-47

If we eat or drink something contaminated, the aftermath is usually sickening. God taught His people in Leviticus 11 that the world is dirty and unclean—contaminated. Once again, God used laws to point Israel to the righteousness and redemption of a coming Savior. How incredible that Jesus—purity, cleanliness, and Living Water embodied—made our contaminated world His home for 33 years. (Airs November 29, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-u/>

Leviticus 12

Today’s stop on the Bible bus covers the Levitical ritual of cleansing, God’s word to woman, and our inheritance of sin. Leviticus 12 teaches that not only is our world unclean, but we are unclean. Every child born into this world is born with a sin nature. Discover how these cleansing rituals were used to point to Christ as the only One who was ever born without sin. (Airs November 30, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-o/>

Leviticus 13:1-3

Sin is a nasty, sickening disease. In Leviticus 13, leprosy is the focus, serving as a picture of our sinful hearts. Follow along as Dr. McGee teaches through the symbolism of leprosy, which, much like sin, is a disease with no cure. Find hope in knowing Christ is our Great Physician for all physical and spiritual sicknesses. (Airs December 1, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-b/>

Leviticus 13:3-59

In our continued study of leprosy in Leviticus 13, we learn how the priest quarantined the leper from the rest of society. As our Great High Priest, Christ cut us off from heaven because we are all sick with sin. Discover how this passage reveals God’s endless mercy and steady forgiveness, and how His redemption is our only hope for healing. (Airs December 2, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-n/>

Leviticus 14

The only way out of our “quarantine” from heaven is the holy healing offered through Jesus’ blood. Leviticus 14 outlines the ceremonial cleansing of the leper, which serves as a symbol for the radical change that happens when we follow Jesus. Dr. McGee point us to Christ as the Living Water that washes us clean from our disease called sin. (Airs December 3, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-p/>

Sunday Sermon: When Jesus Broke the Sabbath

(Matthew 11, 12) The Jews were told to “remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.” By the time of Jesus, the concept of keeping the Sabbath had been twisted beyond comprehension, and Jesus challenged the people’s misconceptions. (Airs December 5, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/FD/FAB/52D/csimport/TWBB-who-is-jesus.141213.png>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-x/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

One question holds the weight of eternity in its answer: Who is Jesus?

Surprisingly, the first person who ever asked it was Jesus Himself. In Matthew 13:13, Jesus asked, “Who do you men say that I, the Son of Man, am?” How you answer that question determines the way you will spend eternity.

In this new resource, explore life’s most important question with Dr. McGee, and allow the Holy Spirit to open your mind and heart to the truth.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-m/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-c/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-q/>

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tridtjky-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-a/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-f/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-v/>

  <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)   <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org   <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-s/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tridtjky-okkljuijhy-w/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-tridtjky-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com