[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Our Whispering God by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:01:22 UTC 2021

For every divine shout there are a million whispers. The book of Esther
relates the story of our whispering God, who, in unseen and inscrutable
ways, superintends all the actions and circumstances for the good of his
people. This priceless book reminds us that he need not be loud to be
strong. He need not cast a shadow to be present. God is still eloquent in
his seeming silence and still active when he appears most distant.

The theme of the book of Esther—indeed, the theme of the Bible—is that all
the injustices of the world will be turned on their head. Grand reversals
are God’s trademark. And he invites you and me to partner with him in this
work. The headline of the book of Esther reads: *Relief will come. Will you
be a part of it?*

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."