[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] You Have A Place In My Heart by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:01:04 UTC 2021

Some time ago my wife and I had the opportunity to drive through my
hometown and visit the grave site of my mom and dad. It’d been ten years
since our last visit. Their burial spot is the only one in the cemetery
with a live oak tree. My dad planted it three and a half decades ago. Today
the trunk is as thick as a man’s torso. But it wasn’t the size of the tree
that impressed me; it was what my dad had carved. A heart. He etched the
design and scraped out the bark. As the tree has grown, so has the carving.
He knew we would need a reminder of his love. You have a place in my heart.

Friend, your Father did the same. Not with a live oak tree, but with a
cross. Not with a carving, but with the crimson blood of Christ. You have a
place in the heart of God.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."