[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Headline Story by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:48:10 UTC 2021

We love to know where we came from. We *need *to know where we came from.
Knowing connects us, links us to something greater than we are. That is why
God wants you to know his story.

Framed photos hang in his house, and lively talks await you at his table. A
scrapbook sits in his living room, brimming with stories. Stories about
Bethlehem beginnings and manger miracles. Enemy warfare in the wilderness
and fishermen friends in Galilee. The stumbles of Peter, the stubbornness
of Paul.

All are part of the story, but subplots to the central message of the
*headline* story—John 3:16. “For God so loved the world that he gave his
one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have
everlasting life!” God saves his people! God’s story. And we are a part of
it!

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."