[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Satan's Tool Kit by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:02:28 UTC 2021

How do we explain our stubborn hearts and conniving ways? How do we explain
Auschwitz, human trafficking, abuse? If I were the devil, I’d want you to
feel attacked by an indefinable force. If I were the devil, I’d keep my
name out of it. But God doesn’t let the devil get away with this. He tells
us his name: splitter, a divider, a wedge driver.

Don’t fault the plunging economy or a raging dictator for your anxiety.
They’re simply tools in Satan’s tool kit. We can’t understand God’s
narrative without understanding Satan’s strategy. Scripture says, “the
reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil” (1
John 3:8).

God calls the devil by name and promises to defeat him. Be alert to the
devil, and be assured his days are numbered.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."