[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Lifting prayers for Abigail H Abigail Hagen, Niece of Misty

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:16:53 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, prayer request for Abigail Hagen, niece of Misty Hagen, who just gave birth to her fourth chow. She is now in intensive care with Covid. Please pray with me as we pray for Abigail and her family thank God will provide her healing and comfort and her family can be strong for her as well, Abigail lives in Springboro Ohio, A suburb south of Dayton Ohio. Lord we give you all the praise and the glory, we know what man cannot do you can left your ciao and heal her body give comfort to her children her husband and family. Blessings

Sent from my iPhone