[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Lifting prayers for Abigail H Abigail Hagen, Niece of Misty

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 23:28:22 UTC 2021

Thank you Dr. Peters for this information. Misty  and her husband are
Ohio natives now residing in New jersey. She participates faithfully
with our affiliate morning check in calls, happy hour and most of our
events in Ohio. She also is the line dance instructor, Cool Cat line
dancing. I will keep her and her family in my prayers. CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood