[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] What happens next in the USA?

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Sun Sep 19 23:59:48 UTC 2021

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE USA?

Dear friend,

The Founding Fathers of America would be shocked! Learn what the Bible predicts about final world events—and the part the USA plays—when you watch Panorama of Prophecy: A Bible Study Spectacular with speaker Pastor Doug Batchelor, president of Amazing Facts International.

The Bible Predicts The Future!

Starts October 15.

Visit PanoramaOfProphecy.com

It's just a month away!

Beginning October 15, Amazing Facts International will broadcast Panorama of Prophecy: A Bible Study Spectacular, an event you can invite your friends and neighbors to attend online, at your home, or with a church group. Churches can even invite the congregation and community interests to attend in person or via Zoom!

People are asking big questions about the world and the Bible. Many hearts are open to hearing the truth for the first time. Let’s boldly share God’s message of hope and salvation with them!

About Panorama of Prophecy

Broadcast live from the W.O.R.D. Center (Granite Bay Hilltop Church Auditorium)

October 15 – November 13, 2021 | 7:00–8:30 PM PT

Please pray for this important evangelistic series—and for God to lead you to searching hearts who you can invite to watch Panorama of Prophecy with you.

Your friends at Amazing Facts

PS: Are you hosting the event at your church or with a small group in your home? Pre-order the Panorama of Prophecy Storacles Set with Folder here!

A FREE EVENT!
This free series is perfect for church groups, individuals, and high-school curriculum Bible study—and anyone who still wants to reach friends and family with the good news!

BIBLE PROPHECY DECODED!
You’ll learn the truth about your future straight from Scripture—and what you can do now to prepare for it. Get clear, trustworthy, logical answers to your most pressing questions about life, prophecy, and the last days.

FREE STUDY MATERIALS!
Each presentation will feature FREE downloadable study materials that correspond with that night's topic and will help you dig deeper into the Bible.

INTERACTIVE!
If you have a Bible question while watching the series, you’ll be able to post it to YouTube and Facebook and get a response. We might even use your question live on the air during our Q&A sessions!

HOST OPTIONS!
Host a screening event for friends, family, and community! Turn your church, home or office into a watch party by downloading our free seminary materials and then streaming the program live FREE on-air or online!

AMAZING FACTS HOST PACKAGE!
If you are hosting at your church, an online Zoom meeting, or a Facebook Watch party, you will love the digital package filled with all the resources you need to invite, nurture, and host a group of any size!

ADDITIONAL FREE RESOURCES!
When you sign up for event updates, you'll receive a one-time discount code at our AFBookstore.com + a free download of our Final Events magazine. Joining us in-person? We have an additional free gift for you at the door!

INVITE OTHERS WITH A CLICK OF A BUTTON!
Reach someone you care about! Send an eVite! It features an eye-catching design and a message that you can personalize to let someone know about this special event. Personalize your e-card here and send it on its way!

LIVE TRANSLATION IN SPANISH!
Our entire series will be translated in Spanish, live, by one of our very own Amazing Facts evangelists!
[Traducción en vivo en español]

SIGN UP TODAY TO RECEIVE ALL THE BENEFITS!

BECOME A HOST!
SIGN UP TODAY!

LIVE FROM THE
W.O.R.D. CENTER

(Granite Bay Hilltop Church Auditorium)

OCTOBER 15 – NOVEMBER 13, 2021

7:00 – 8:30 PM PT

WATCH LIVE BROADCAST ON TV AT
10:00 PM ET / 9:00 PM CT / 8:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM PT

WATCH REBROADCAST THE FOLLOWING NIGHT AT
8:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM CT / 6:00 PM MT / 5:00 PM PT

LIVE ON THE WEB AT
10:00 PM ET / 9:00 PM CT / 8:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM PT

Please pray for this important series, and pray for God to lead you to searching hearts who you can invite to watch Panorama of Prophecy with you.

Be an integral part of reaching souls for Christ! By donating today, your financial contribution will enable us to spread the gospel further!

DONATE NOW!

We will keep you informed with important information and updates as we get closer to the event date.

Here's another great way to reach someone you care about! Send an eVite! It features an eye-catching design and a message that you can personalize to let someone know about this special event. Personalize your Panorama of Prophecy e-card below and send it on its way!

eVite a Friend Today!

Copyright © 2021 Amazing Facts
Our address is PO Box 1058, Roseville, CA 95678

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)