[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- September 20-26, 2021

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Sep 20 01:00:01 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- September 20-26, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Sometimes we think we know what we need, but God always has something better in mind. This week on the Bible Bus, God gives the children of Israel a choice between His grace or the Law. What will they choose? Will they listen to Him? Discover the real significance of the Ten Commandments and how Israel’s choice changed the way they interacted with God.

Can’t wait? Listen now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Exodus series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air September 20-26, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Exodus 17

In Exodus 17, we find the children of Israel tested once again in the wilderness with thirst. Follow along as God teaches His people how to find living water through the Rock—Christ Jesus. (Airs September 20, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Exodus 18:1—19:5

God does not merely give us good advice; He gives us life-changing gospel truth. In Exodus 18, Moses follows the harmless advice of his father-in-law and appoints secondary leaders over the people. Dr. McGee discusses what happens when we follow the wisdom of the world, rather than the instruction of God. (Airs September 21, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Exodus 19:4-25

God presents His people with two choices. They could either continue being led by His grace, or they could have an organized list of laws to keep for the rest of their lives. They decide to stick with what they know and choose the Law over grace. Perhaps Israel’s mistake in Exodus 19 isn’t too different from our own choices today. Don’t miss out on God’s grace, friends. (Airs September 22, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Exodus 20:1-17

God gives Israel what they asked for—the Ten Commandments. Follow along as Dr. McGee warns us not to mix the Law and grace into the same system and teaches us how the Ten Commandments really symbolize mankind’s desperate need for a Savior. (Airs September 23, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Exodus 20:18—21:36

Imagine the worst thunderstorm you’ve ever experienced. Multiply that times a thousand, and you’ll get an idea of what it was like for the children of Israel to be in God’s presence. They were terrified, ashamed, and entirely imperfect. Follow along as Dr. McGee teaches us how the Creator of the Law is the same One who saves us from our inevitable inability to keep it. (Airs September 24, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: Living the Christian Life God's Way

(Romans 8) The Christian life is not made of days of eternal sunshine; there are trials to face, struggles to overcome, and battles to be won. But how do we gain the victory in all these things? (Airs September 26, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-p/> How to Understand the Bible

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-x/> Get the app

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

The Bible Bus just got a new paint job. Check out the brand new THRU the BIBLE app!

Now you can listen to Dr. McGee’s program and the Bible in over 95 languages—and counting. This upgrade includes several new features. For starters: Download and listen at any time, save your favorite lessons, create custom playlists, study in groups, and so much more.

Watch our promotional video highlighting all the great features. <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-m/>

Start your journey THRU the BIBLE today, right from your phone.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-c/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-q/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-a/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trcydkl-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-f/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-z/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-v/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-e/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-s/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-w/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trcydkl-okkljuijhy-yd/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trcydkl-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.