[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] God Works In All Things by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:19:30 UTC 2021

There are so many things we don’t know. We don’t know if the economy will
dip or if our team will win. We don’t know what our spouse is thinking or
how our kids will turn out. And Scripture reminds us we don’t even know
“what we ought to pray for” (Romans 8:26). But according to Paul’s words in
Romans 8:28, we can be absolutely certain about four things. We know: God
works; he is ceaseless and tireless. God works for our ultimate good. God
works for the good of those who love him. And God works in all things. Not
a few things, in all things. Puppet in the hands of fortune or fate? Not
you. You are in the hands of a living, loving God. Your life: a crafted
narrative written by a good God who’s working for your supreme good.