[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Prayers appreciated

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Sep 23 20:45:34 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sadie McFarland via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 4:29 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sadie McFarland
Subject: EXT: [Ohio-Talk] Prayers appreciated

Good afternoon Federation family. It is with a heavy heart that I ask for you to join with me and my family in prayer. This past Saturday, my 15-year-old sister was driving my family’s Polaris crew with five other individuals in it with her. None of them were wearing seatbelts, and all were severely injured. They suffered from concussions, a knee injury, and some required stitches. On Monday morning, I received a message that my sister had posted to social media that she wanted to commit suicide because of the guilt of the crash.

Earlier today, I very briefly spoke with her on the phone. She will barely speak to anyone, eat, or drink. It seems all she wants to do asleep.

Please join me and my family in prayer for her recovery.  It has been a very trying few days for my family as well as myself.

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com
sadmcfarland at mail.mvnu.edu
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/mmoore11%40kent.edu
CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.