[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Prayers appreciated

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:29:10 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio Community is a faith, please lift this family in prayer.

Blessings

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sadie McFarland via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: September 23, 2021 at 4:30:41 PM EDT
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sadie McFarland <sadiemc01 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Prayers appreciated

Good afternoon Federation family. It is with a heavy heart that I ask for you to join with me and my family in prayer. This past Saturday, my 15-year-old sister was driving my family’s Polaris crew with five other individuals in it with her. None of them were wearing seatbelts, and all were severely injured. They suffered from concussions, a knee injury, and some required stitches. On Monday morning, I received a message that my sister had posted to social media that she wanted to commit suicide because of the guilt of the crash.

Earlier today, I very briefly spoke with her on the phone. She will barely speak to anyone, eat, or drink. It seems all she wants to do asleep.

Please join me and my family in prayer for her recovery.  It has been a very trying few days for my family as well as myself.

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com