[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Ministry update

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Sep 30 16:29:04 UTC 2021

From: BFBlist [mailto:bfblist-bounces at biblesfortheblind.org] On Behalf Of Bibles for the Blind International
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 12:07 PM
To: bfblist at biblesfortheblind.org
Subject: EXT: Ministry update

 <https://biblesfortheblind.org/pdf/newsletter.pdf> Here is the link to the full-color version of this month’s newsletter.

October 2021

Hello Everyone,

               There is much good news this time! As some of you may know we have been having        trouble with our forms burster, the machine that separates our braille pages for binding, and it has gone on for five months.  The folks at the factory in Europe speak German and we don't and this has not helped, but God speaks both languages and He finally got us all on the same page and the last parts that they sent were the correct ones, praise the LORD! Hopefully this will get us back up to speed.  We have been bursting the braille pages by hand and it took us about twice as long to do it that way, but we continued to get the job done.  Please thank and praise the LORD with us.
               We received a picture by email from Malawi recently along with this note: "Just to let you know that Mr. K. has received the braille Bible you sent and is very very happy."
               Thank you for your prayers and support for Bibles for the Blind that helped to make this possible.
               Another praise is that the support has done well this summer. Support generally goes down in the summer time.  Although it did take a slight dip earlier this year it was not as bad as in some other years.  Thank you so much for praying and giving.  This ministry is not going to happen without you.

Prayer Request

               Please pray for Betty, who works in the binding shop.  She is scheduled to have a heart valve replaced sometime in the next few weeks.  No other details are available yet, but please remember her in prayer.

In Christ’s service for God’s glory,

Keith Reedy, Director

BIBLES FOR THE BLLIND AND

VISUALLY HANDICAPPED INTERNATIONAL

 <http://www.biblesfortheblind.org> www.biblesfortheblind.org

Follow Bibles for the Blind on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/biblesfortheblind>

Hear the story of The Reedys and Bibles for the Blind on UNSHACKLED <http://biblesfortheblind.org/keith.shtml>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.