[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] I AM NOT AFRAID ANYMORE

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Sep 30 14:16:38 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Mr. Ed via
groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 9:55 AM
To: Mr. Ed
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] I AM NOT AFRAID ANYMORE

I AM NOT AFRAID ANYMORE

One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on
speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack
and harm you, because I have many people in this city."
<https://link.biblegateway.com/click/25190449.1093/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmlibGVnY
XRld2F5LmNvbS9wYXNzYWdlLz9zZWFyY2g9QWN0cy4xOC45LUFjdHMuMTguMTA/5ef562bd10222
374f46b6174Bad377f47> Acts 18:9-10

Paul was experiencing great pressure and persecution while sharing the
gospel in Corinth. With the encouragement of these "red letter" words from
Jesus Himself, Paul gained courage to stay in Corinth for another year and a
half teaching the word of God.

Known for its rich historical heritage and tourist attractions, Aurangabad
is one of the very famous districts of Maharashtra, India. It has been an
important place since ancient times because of its location in the famous
Silk Route. The route traveled across the width of Asia to Europe. The city
is named after the great Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb and is one of the fastest
growing cities in India. Marathi and Urdu are the main languages spoken in
the city.

During the first Standing Strong Through the Storm (SSTS) seminar, the
participants expressed profound appreciation, gratitude and the need for
more such seminars. So new sets of people were targeted in order to bring
awareness and educate them on how to handle persecution when it comes.

The majority of the students confessed that they had never heard on this
kind of teaching before. Topics such as addressing religious intolerance
were highly appreciated. While the participants were initially apprehensive
of sharing their testimonies, they stepped forward after watching the
persecution related movies and video clips, and boldly shared what God had
done in their lives.

Pratima Pagare attended and commented, "I was always scared to death with
the thought that fundamentalists will attack and stone us because we
minister to people in the name of Jesus. I am so encouraged to come to this
seminar and to hear the testimonies of people who faced persecution in their
ministries and still went on. I was also strengthened by the teachings on
how to stand strong in the midst of storms and this has driven away all my
fears. I thank God and Open Doors for this."

Priti Alhad said, "I did not know what the content of the seminar would be,
but gradually as the sessions went by, I considered myself privileged to be
present here and be blessed by the teachings. I am not afraid of persecution
but these teachings encouraged me and prepared me for the times of
persecution.As I go from here I want to share this knowledge that I have
gained here and create awareness among my church members and utilize these
teachings in my ministry. I thank your ministry for organizing this seminar
in our area.

RESPONSE: Today I will keep on speaking and not be silent trusting the Lord
for His protection and blessing.

PRAYER: Help me Lord to lose my fearfulness and trust You when I face those
who oppose me.

Provided by Bible Gateway:

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#8861)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/8861>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20I%20
AM%20NOT%20AFRAID%20ANYMORE>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:pinky14 at abe.midco.net?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20I%20AM%2
0NOT%20AFRAID%20ANYMORE>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/85974102/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.