[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Only God can forgive our transgressions; nothing this world has to offer can undo the damage that we’ve done.

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:52:13 UTC 2022

Only God can forgive our transgressions; nothing this world has to
offer can undo the damage that we’ve done.

March 1

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven . . . (Psalm 32:1)

When David came to his spiritual and moral senses and cried, “Lord,
have mercy,” the first thing he said was, “Blot out my
transgressions.” He didn’t say, “I have broken my own standard of
conduct” or “I made a mistake.” Transgression involves a deliberate
rebellion against God; it is crossing the line that God has drawn.
David realized that he had to own his transgressions before he could
disown them. He used a word that is now missing in our lexicon of
Christianity: sin.

Be Encouraged!

 	Pas Ralph Douglas West
Ralph Douglas West Ministries

Love and Light,

-

Cheryl E. Fields

216-566-4317

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood