[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] To Be Born Again by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:13:16 UTC 2022

Jesus said, “Unless one is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of
God.” Born again? You must be kidding. Put life in reverse? We can’t be
born again. Oh, but wouldn’t we like to? A try-again. A reload. How can
this be?

Jesus answers in John 3:16—the hope diamond of the Bible: “For God so loved
the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him
shall not perish but have eternal life.”

A twenty-six word parade of hope! If you know nothing in the Bible—start
here. If you know everything about the Bible—return here. He loves. He
gave. We believe. We live! John 3:16.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."