[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: “God’s Word … helps me forget my hurts”

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Mar 8 12:09:30 UTC 2022

From: THRU the BIBLE's World Prayer Team [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 5:00 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: “God’s Word … helps me forget my hurts”

 placeholder <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ei/r/55/D7F/D75/csimport/WPT_asia_southeastern.110423.jpg>

March 8, 2022   <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/dateline.png>

  <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/blue.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-t/> placeholder

	Where are we praying today?

Philippines

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God.” –Hebrews 6:1

Welcome, World Prayer Team. Our journey today brings us to the Philippines where God’s Word is at work in the hearts of listeners like these:

“I am a father and a husband. I am worried for my children in this world. It’s a great thing that despite what’s going on around us right now, the Word of God remains our anchor. Thank you for the message today. God bless you!”

Another listener writes: “I have never been to church, but through your programs I have great faith in God. I am grateful that I can listen and glean truths from the Word of God. Please continue to enlighten me. God bless you!”

>From a grieving widow: "I always listen to your program. Every time, it makes me feel so light and helps me forget my hurts. Listening also makes me feel I am well-fed by the Word of God!"

A couple writes: “Good day. It is really pleasant to hear your program. We just want you to know that since my husband’s stroke, he had been listening to your program every day. We want to thank you for what you are doing."

Let’s pray together today. As we do, let’s thank God for people who are hungry for His Word, and ask Him to grow their faith as they join us on the Bible Bus each day:

Father, thank You for all those who commit to studying God’s Word with us, especially those in the Philippines. As we open our Bibles, give us understanding and a deeper knowledge of You and Your Word. As we listen to Dr. McGee, take us deeper, help us to see and understand Jesus and the way in which He lived His life, so that we can follow in His footsteps. In His name we pray, amen.

Hear Gregg and Steve talk about the good things happening in Vietnam on THRU the BIBLE tomorrow. Then join us as we travel there on our knees.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-i/> Listen here to TTB-Ilocano.

  <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/longline.png>

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-tyldddjt-l-r> share

Share this  <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-tyldddjt-l-y> World Prayer Team e-mail with a friend

  <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-d/> Pray

World Prayer Today highlights amazing stories of changed lives.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-h/> Read them all at TTB.org/pray.

  <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-k/> Email

Get weekday emails detailing our prayer journey– <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-u/> join the World Prayer Team.

  <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-o/> World Wide Web

Thru the Bible takes the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-b/> Learn more here.

  <http://ttb.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Write to us

Write and  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> tell us what the World Prayer Team means to you...

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-n/> World Prayer Today is a ministry of Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-p/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-x/> Twitter

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-m/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy-a/> TTB.org 1-800-65-Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-tyldddjt-hlzirwjy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.