[Ohio-talk] Useful free service

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 23:26:57 UTC 2008

I've been using GOOG-411 for a year or two and absolutely love it.  For a
long time, it began by saying it was an experiment, so those of us using it
worried that it was going away, but that announcement no longer plays.
The proof that it's here to stay, in my mind, was on a new phone I purchased
this week.  Right there on the phone, between Flash and Redial, is a button
labeled "Google 411".
Pretty cool!
The good news is it's great and easy to use.  The sad news is that it is
only for business listings, not residential.