[Ohio-talk] Barnes and Noble

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 10:51:18 UTC 2008

barbara, Annette, et al,
I have one of the loveliest book stores in the tristate nearby, but before I
charge ahead, I'd like a clearer picture of the plan.
I know that I tossed off an idea here or there -- and Sheri's reference to
reading was one of them -- but if NAPUB has developed certain guidelines to
follow, I'd really appreciate having them before I initiate  anything.

Books are no problem.  I have plenty of books.
But what are we proposing to these stores?
What materials are available to us to distribute to interested customers?

Etc.
Etc.
Etc.
Deborah (who needs a plan)