[Ohio-talk] Attention those in the Cleveland area

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 18:04:02 UTC 2009

The other day I got a call from a woman in Pittsburgh who volunteers with
the Lutheran Blind Mission. The Lutheran church--I don't know which
flavor--has an outreach to blind people in which they host a monthly meal
and discussion. This is overtly Christian, but not necessarily Lutheran.
They look for a blind person to act as the group leader and contact with the
church. A Lutheran church, I seem to remember that it is in Garfield Hts.,
is interested in hosting such a group. Now they are looking for the blind
leader. I have the contact name and number. If you are interested in this
possible group, please email or call me, and I will put you in touch with
the woman who connects with the group in Pittsburgh.

Barbara