[Ohio-talk] Spring newsletter

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 18:09:02 UTC 2009

I am now beginning serious work on the spring newsletter. Several of you
have spoken to me about doing articles for it. This is your signal to get
busy and get me your copy. I am missing lots of copy at the moment. I know
Annie is interested in doing something. I asked Deborah to write about the
mentoring weekend. If we have any roll-out activities that have taken place,
I hope someone will write about what happened. Sheri Albers, you could write
something about the Motor City March and the Imagination Fund.

I am counting of a number of you to help with this.

Thanks,
Barbara