[Ohio-talk] Great Picnic

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Aug 18 02:32:48 UTC 2009

Hi Deborah,
I am glad you had a good reunion.
I have never had Davonna go out of town without me before. I have gone and left her in Northwood with the knowledge that she has doctos who are familiar with her.
Given her unstable condition it was a little worrisome.
It worked well though.
She did have eleven seizures infour hours last night but thankfully none Saturday. Her meds are being adjusted again.
I am so glad you all got together from Kent State.
I came there in 1973 to spread the word about the Nfb Student Division. It was interesting.
I am glad you are now a member of the NFB.
Colleen Roth