[Ohio-talk] Great Picnic

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 18 01:55:04 UTC 2009

Colleen,
Wow, I didn't know you came there in 1973.  Wish I had -- it might have made
a big difference in my life had I learned of the NFB that early.  I was a
graduate student when I was there, so not very involved in campus life.
Well, really, not at all involved in campus life, except for making some
wonderful friends in the English department and through my roommates who
knew a lot of kids with disabilities.  All of them were undergrads.
I got married in April 1973, and finished in June, so maybe wasn't even in
the area when you maybe wasn't even in the area when you came!

Life is full of so many coincidences, isn't it?
I do hope your daughter adjusts well to the new meds.
Deborah
did our