[Ohio-talk] Board meeting lunches

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Mon Aug 24 01:33:50 UTC 2009

We will be having Subway sub sandwiches for the board meeting lunch.
They will come on platters with the meat and cheese on the sandwich
and all the condiments on the side. Our choices will be turkey, ham,
cold cut combo and Italian B M T. I will need to know which sandwich
you would like - or combination of sandwiches - they will be cut into
4 inch sections, so you may want two. Tomatoes, lettuce, onions,
dressings, etc. will be on the side.
Please send your request to cconley at fuse.net and mark the subject line
with 'board meeting lunch'.
Thanks,
Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"Even if you are on the right track....you'll get run over if you just
sit there!
JD Chandler