[Ohio-talk] Columbus chapter

richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 24 12:08:16 UTC 2009

I think the cheers from home and all the momentum from the national convention paid off. Saturday Dr. Smith Eric Carol  Stephanie Shelby and Betty Wilson   and  myself  revitalized the Columbus chapter. We ordered pizza.  We just gave a brief overview   why we were there and what we are trying to do.  and many of the people there were at the first meeting in July. There were several that will be new members and I will say that Eric done a great job with his speech to demonstrate his abilities and knowledge of the chapter. He is still the president. Beth Debus is vice Shelby Johnson is secateurs Stephny  Claytor is treasure and a very new comer is the at large board member
  1.. Angela Clark
,
This appears to me a group that can and will grow. I am still excited and think Springfield and Lake county will be in the wood work. We will have a number of new members at the state convention so lets get our smiles and nfb attitudes ready to share.