[Ohio-talk] Columbus chapter

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 21:54:59 UTC 2009

Great meeting at the Library!  Looking forward to continued and growing interest in Capital Chapter.  The people are out there, we just need to get them motivated and interested.  Good job Eric, Richard and JW.

Carol Akers, ISR
Become an AVON Independent Representative!
Only $10 to start!
(the cost of lunch) could change the direction of your life)
Guaranteed 50% earnings on your first four orders of $50 or more
Set your own hours! Work from home! UNLIMITED earnings!
Call: Carol 614-570-2083
or go online:

www.youravon.com/cakers
purplecakers at yahoo.com