[Ohio-talk] Fw: College Textbook Affordability Acts

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 22:30:44 UTC 2009

It seems that all has been said and Robbie understands well. I responded to
him off list but we all know his frustrations and understand that cases like
his have been used to make our own point.
I hope Robbie you do not gather that you are being beet up by those who have
giving comments so far.
I fight when it is necessary and will fight at times when others may not be
in my shoes so can not feel the tight fit. Well keep up the grades and the
fight.
Richard Payne president Miami Valley chapter nfb