[Ohio-talk] Favor for Jordy

Jordy D. Stringer jstringer at student.cscc.edu
Thu Feb 26 21:40:27 UTC 2009

Barbara,
Thanks. Just so I’m clear as to the application I mean, or the fund from which the form will come from it’s the Jernigan first timer something or another. Sorry I don’t remember what the correct name is but I do remember something of that nature being offered on the E-mail list last year, so when it becomes available please let me know.
Thanks
Jordy