[Ohio-talk] Volunteer opportunity

Wanda Sloan wandasloan1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 23:12:50 UTC 2009

A clothing drive to be distributed to local pantries that give clothing away
to their recipients, this a good thing.
Also I just sent out info about Angle Foods.  Purchasing of a box or two is
a good idea too.  If a person has a Ohio Direct Card, they can order it this
weekend and receive it the following weekend for distribution.
What do you think?