[Ohio-talk] Volunteer opportunity

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Jan 6 02:39:14 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I have purchased food from Angel Food Ministries.
Some of it is good. Income does not matter, anyone can purchase from them.
There is another one which is susposed to have more variety called Food For All.
It is a lot of work to organize and set up a site for Angel Foods.
It requires a lot of volunteers to pick up food from one main site, sort and pack, take orders and collect money.
Colleen Roth