[Ohio-talk] Volunteer opportunity

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Tue Jan 6 01:16:24 UTC 2009

I don't think Wanda was thinking of setting up a site. I think she was
suggesting that we purchase a couple of boxes to donate. And I don't
think that is what Jason had in mind when asking for volunteers.
I think what is being suggested is a 'work project' of some kind like
helping to clean a playground or help at an animal shelter or painting
classrooms at a school.
This takes quite a bit of planning to find a project that would work,
get the people to participate and, in our case, arrange for
transportation to get the participants to the project. If we had more
than two weeks to do it, the parents might have been game, but I can't
put something together in this short amount of time.
Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright