[Ohio-talk] Volunteer opportunity

cconley at fuse.net cconley at fuse.net
Tue Jan 6 15:29:26 UTC 2009

So, if I'm hearing you correctly, if we organize something, there will be help sent to complete the project? If that is the case, I may be able to come up with something - maybe a project at Camp Campbell Gard where we hold our fall retreat. I'm sure they still have things that can be cleaned up from the hurricane in September.
Let me know if this is the case, I will make some phone calls.
Cindy